Welcome to Cardiff is Blue!
Welcome to Cardiff is Blue!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My thoughts of todays game

Go down 
+3
Editor
CardiffCityBarmy
Mules
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mules
Mules

Reputation Points : 20

My thoughts of todays game Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts of todays game   My thoughts of todays game EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:32 am

First of all, how the hell can people say Bellamy isn't quality? Probably our second best player today, had their right back in his pocket all day.
Secondly, Stephen Mcphail is something else. Our best player today by a mile, he was absolutely immense. Composed on the ball, picking out easy passes and doing the difficult stuff.
Was glad to see Chris Riggott finally make his debut today as well. A good solid performance. People around me were moaning about taking him off, but how can people expect him to play a full 90 when he hasn't played at all in about 5 months?

Also, I was very happy to see we played like that without Jay. It finally looks as if we don't rely on him as much.

Respect to their goalkeeper as well. I've seen him being linked with a few big clubs the last few weeks and I can now understand why. Quality performance from the boy.

Easy win today My thoughts of todays game 175137
Back to top Go down
CardiffCityBarmy
Solomon Taiwo
Solomon Taiwo
CardiffCityBarmy

Reputation Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts of todays game   My thoughts of todays game EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:56 am

I thought a lot of people got annoyed with Keogh, I generally like him.. puts in 110% effort, just missing the end product! My thoughts of todays game 175137
Back to top Go down
Editor
Gaffer

Reputation Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts of todays game   My thoughts of todays game EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:35 am

I love it when Bellamy scores, because it shuts all his mindless critics up who think you have to score to be good.
Great win today, onwards and upwards.
Back to top Go down
http://cardiffcityforum.com
Levi_bluebird
Andy Keogh
Andy Keogh
Levi_bluebird

Reputation Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts of todays game   My thoughts of todays game EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:41 am

Mules wrote:
First of all, how the hell can people say Bellamy isn't quality? Probably our second best player today, had their right back in his pocket all day.
Secondly, Stephen Mcphail is something else. Our best player today by a mile, he was absolutely immense. Composed on the ball, picking out easy passes and doing the difficult stuff.
Was glad to see Chris Riggott finally make his debut today as well. A good solid performance. People around me were moaning about taking him off, but how can people expect him to play a full 90 when he hasn't played at all in about 5 months?

Also, I was very happy to see we played like that without Jay. It finally looks as if we don't rely on him as much.

Respect to their goalkeeper as well. I've seen him being linked with a few big clubs the last few weeks and I can now understand why. Quality performance from the boy.

Easy win today My thoughts of todays game 175137

Spot on Ryan mate. And mcphail truly was superb today, really was something eles.
My one negative of the day was some mindless idiot behind me said "why carn't hudson get injured..... For life" I mean ffs how can people have this attitude, he plays for city. Anyways great result. Bring on Watford! My thoughts of todays game 175137 My thoughts of todays game 20488
Back to top Go down
Billy Hunt.
Kevin McNaughton
Kevin McNaughton
Billy Hunt.

Reputation Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts of todays game   My thoughts of todays game EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Bellamy was imense today, but so was Westwood in goal for Cov.
Back to top Go down
englishbluebird
Warren Feeney
Warren Feeney

Reputation Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts of todays game   My thoughts of todays game EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:16 pm

it looks like coventry are going to lose that boy aswell,would easy get in a lower premiership side
Back to top Go down
caeraubluebird
Mark Hudson
Mark Hudson

Reputation Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts of todays game   My thoughts of todays game EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:17 am

CardiffCityBarmy wrote:
I thought a lot of people got annoyed with Keogh, I generally like him.. puts in 110% effort, just missing the end product! My thoughts of todays game 175137
I thought he played loads better today than he has done its as if he's finding his place in the team now and his vision was good especially his quick free kick to Bellamy, it was nice to see Bellamy running with the ball more today too but I thought it was a good performance all round really could have easily been 4 goals for us if it wasn't for Westwood My thoughts of todays game 175137
Back to top Go down
Mules
Mules

Reputation Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts of todays game   My thoughts of todays game EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:17 am

I don't like understand when people said "Keogh deserves a goal." In all fairness, all he does is run around. He never gets into goal scoring situations and when he has the chance too he usually passes anyway.
Back to top Go down
Editor
Gaffer

Reputation Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts of todays game   My thoughts of todays game EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:47 pm

just because you're a striker doesn't mean you have to be prolific, with Keogh, he's the kind of player who helps other people get goals
Back to top Go down
http://cardiffcityforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts of todays game   My thoughts of todays game Empty

Back to top Go down

My thoughts of todays game
Page 1 of 1