Welcome to Cardiff is Blue!
Welcome to Cardiff is Blue!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just back from Watford...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam the Bluebird
Chris Burke
Chris Burke
Sam the Bluebird

Reputation Points : 16

Just back from Watford... Empty
PostSubject: Just back from Watford...   Just back from Watford... EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:10 pm

To say it was awful is putting it kindly.

It was the worst I'd seen us start a game for ages from the off Watford were playing nice, quick passing and had good movement and we just didn't seem to wake up, how we took the lead was actually astonishing, it was our first real attack whereas they should have been 3-0 up already and that isn't exaggerating, they had some sitters, (including a penalty miss).

Our goal seemed quality, lovely little passing and a lethal finish from Whitts, and I thought we'd crack on from there seeing as before that we offered nothing. Not so at all.

Naylor was absolutely woeful from the off and it seemed like every touch he had would go wrong, I was fuming as was everyone else, but what followed was absolutely disgraceful.

He was at fault for conceding the penalty and the goal itself and seemed to get caught out on several other occasions but for some reason a section of our fans starting booing him, I couldn't believe what I was seeing/hearing... either way I lost my temper and shouted asking why the f*ck you'd want to boo your own player no matter how poorly he's playing, his confidence must be sky high now Just back from Watford... 927640

We seriously do have some morons following us.

It finished 4-1 but could so easily have been 5 or 6 in truth, one of the worst City displays I've seen for some time
Back to top Go down
Editor
Gaffer

Reputation Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Just back from Watford...   Just back from Watford... EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:16 pm

I really can't see, even if we conceded 4, how it could be worse than Preston NE at home.
That match nearly pushed me over the edge Just back from Watford... 36522
Back to top Go down
http://cardiffcityforum.com
Sam the Bluebird
Chris Burke
Chris Burke
Sam the Bluebird

PostSubject: Re: Just back from Watford...   Just back from Watford... EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:26 pm

GB wrote:
I really can't see, even if we conceded 4, how it could be worse than Preston NE at home.
That match nearly pushed me over the edge Just back from Watford... 36522
Because against Preston we managed over 30 shots and dominated the game whilst getting a point from the game with a dramatic late winner, and tonight we got stuffed and it should have been more, perhaps
Back to top Go down
tomoccfc1927
Chris Burke
Chris Burke
tomoccfc1927

Reputation Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Just back from Watford...   Just back from Watford... EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Agree with that Sam. Booing Naylor was shocking! Some fans were even singing 'Get him off' What the f*** is that going to do for his confidence!? He may have been having a mare and isnt the best left back in the world but he plays for Cardiff City, the team we follow so surely we should support him?
Back to top Go down
Mashy
David Marshall
David Marshall
Mashy

Reputation Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Just back from Watford...   Just back from Watford... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:13 am

The sooner I get Lee Naylor off my Player thingy, the better. I hate the c*nt.
Back to top Go down
Mashy
David Marshall
David Marshall
Mashy

Reputation Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Just back from Watford...   Just back from Watford... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:13 am

And as I posted that, Gyepes arrived, thank you lord!
Back to top Go down
Sam the Bluebird
Chris Burke
Chris Burke
Sam the Bluebird

PostSubject: Re: Just back from Watford...   Just back from Watford... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:26 am

Mashy wrote:
And as I posted that, Gyepes arrived, thank you lord!
Just back from Watford... 852724 Just back from Watford... 175137
Back to top Go down
Editor
Gaffer

Reputation Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Just back from Watford...   Just back from Watford... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 am

If you get to 20,000 posts you get someone really special Just back from Watford... 175137
Back to top Go down
http://cardiffcityforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just back from Watford...   Just back from Watford... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just back from Watford...
Page 1 of 1