Welcome to Cardiff is Blue!
Welcome to Cardiff is Blue!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bellamy jumped in town

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Billy Hunt.
Kevin McNaughton
Kevin McNaughton
Billy Hunt.

Reputation Points : 10

Bellamy jumped in town Empty
PostSubject: Bellamy jumped in town   Bellamy jumped in town EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:50 am

By 5 people. I havn't read the story on the sun website cos I simply cant be arsed.
But lets face it, he is a bit of a twat.
Back to top Go down
tomoccfc1927
Chris Burke
Chris Burke
tomoccfc1927

Reputation Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Bellamy jumped in town   Bellamy jumped in town EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:06 am

Heard that too. Probably bull shit though seeing as its from the sun
Back to top Go down
jackal
Swansea Fan
jackal

Reputation Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: Bellamy jumped in town   Bellamy jumped in town EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:13 am

There are a few rumours doing the rounds about this... probably best to wait and see. As a Swans fan on here I'll do my best not to comment on Cardiff City topics, but as a football fan, I'll agree, he is a twat.

Swans hat off - This season is his chance to write his own chapter in the history of his home town football club, a privilege not many players get in their careers any he seems to be determined to f**k it up... Honest answers, has he really made a difference? Or dare I say it? Could you be better off without him?
Back to top Go down
Mules
Mules

Reputation Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Bellamy jumped in town   Bellamy jumped in town EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:33 am

Quote :
An onlooker said the violence erupted outside the Eden Lounge in Cardiff - which is Bellamy's home city - when he was asked for an autograph then challenged to a bizarre sprint race.

Bellamy jumped in town 852724
Back to top Go down
Editor
Gaffer

Reputation Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Bellamy jumped in town   Bellamy jumped in town EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:02 am

I thought that. Bellamy better have won Bellamy jumped in town 53251
Back to top Go down
http://cardiffcityforum.com
jackal
Swansea Fan
jackal

Reputation Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: Bellamy jumped in town   Bellamy jumped in town EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:50 pm

jackal wrote:
There are a few rumours doing the rounds about this... probably best to wait and see. As a Swans fan on here I'll do my best not to comment on Cardiff City topics, but as a football fan, I'll agree, he is a twat.

Swans hat off - This season is his chance to write his own chapter in the history of his home town football club, a privilege not many players get in their careers any he seems to be determined to f**k it up... Honest answers, has he really made a difference? Or dare I say it? Could you be better off without him?

No smoke without fire huh? Seems to have issues wherever he goes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bellamy jumped in town   Bellamy jumped in town Empty

Back to top Go down

Bellamy jumped in town
Page 1 of 1