Welcome to Cardiff is Blue!
Welcome to Cardiff is Blue!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This seasons championship...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jackal
Swansea Fan
jackal

Reputation Points : -3

This seasons championship... Empty
PostSubject: This seasons championship...   This seasons championship... EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:24 am

.....f*** it's tight at the moment. Sobered up from yesterday and just had a really good look at the table, I honestly think anyone outside the bottom 5 could still make the play off places.

With QPR dropping points here and there, Forest and Watford both hitting form, this could be a very interesting few months ahead. There is always one team that come from nowhere in this league and a team that somehow cock it all up (Swansea last season, you lot the year before...I'm going for Norwich this season)

So, as from today, I will enjoy a bit of banter on here (especially with the derby only a few weeks away), but will not be getting too carried away cause I know that'll come back and bite me on the arse...

It's there for the taking in my eyes, wide open...

Back to top Go down
Mules
Mules

Reputation Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: This seasons championship...   This seasons championship... EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:55 am

Forest will be in the play offs come the end of the season. Don't be surprised if Leicester start climbing up the table either, they're my dark horses for this season.
Back to top Go down
jackal
Swansea Fan
jackal

Reputation Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: This seasons championship...   This seasons championship... EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:25 am

I had a good look and had Forest, Leicester, Cardiff, Swansea, Leeds and about 10 other possibles, then I gave up... like I said, very, very tight division. I can't explain why I think Norwich will be the ones to fall away though? Just a hunch...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This seasons championship...   This seasons championship... Empty

Back to top Go down

This seasons championship...
Page 1 of 1