Welcome to Cardiff is Blue!
Welcome to Cardiff is Blue!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season?

Go down 
+2
Sheik Yerbouti
Elad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Elad
Solomon Taiwo
Solomon Taiwo
Elad

Reputation Points : 0

How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? Empty
PostSubject: How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season?   How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Hey Guys,

This is my first post on this forum, thought i start with the question above. not sure if it's already been asked, have not read back on the forum.

As we are half way through the season and there are plenty of points up for grabs, how many points will it take to make the promise land?

I'm thinking high eighties 88/89 points.

What do ya think??

Good forum BTW.

How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? 175137 How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? 175137 How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? 175137
Back to top Go down
Sheik Yerbouti
Sheik Yerbouti

Reputation Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season?   How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:59 pm

welcome How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? 175137 feel free to check out the Creature Feature at the top of the board..

i think you're about right really. just hope we can make it!
Back to top Go down
tomoccfc1927
Chris Burke
Chris Burke
tomoccfc1927

Reputation Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season?   How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Usually about mid 80's i think. So i'd go for the same.
Back to top Go down
Editor
Gaffer

Reputation Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season?   How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Elad wrote:
Hey Guys,

This is my first post on this forum, thought i start with the question above. not sure if it's already been asked, have not read back on the forum.

As we are half way through the season and there are plenty of points up for grabs, how many points will it take to make the promise land?

I'm thinking high eighties 88/89 points.

What do ya think??

Good forum BTW.

How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? 175137 How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? 175137 How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? 175137

Cheers.

I'd go for mid 80's as this has got to be the closest campaign as of yet

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
welcome How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? 175137 feel free to check out the Creature Feature at the top of the board..

i think you're about right really. just hope we can make it!

Stop plugging your thread How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? 852724
Back to top Go down
http://cardiffcityforum.com
Sheik Yerbouti
Sheik Yerbouti

Reputation Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season?   How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:04 pm

NO How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? 875123
Back to top Go down
Elad
Solomon Taiwo
Solomon Taiwo
Elad

PostSubject: Re: How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season?   How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:10 pm

I was doing a few calculations and with the games remaining i calculated Cardiff getting 82 points, not to sure if that would be enough?

I was a bit unsure on the Watford game coming up, my heart says we should beat them at home, but there on a bit of a run.

Creature feature what's that all about?? How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? 96055

Back to top Go down
Editor
Gaffer

Reputation Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season?   How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Check it out, it's at the top of the forum
Back to top Go down
http://cardiffcityforum.com
Mules
Mules

Reputation Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season?   How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:58 am

Man Utd are going to run away with it regardless. I hate to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Elad
Solomon Taiwo
Solomon Taiwo
Elad

PostSubject: Re: How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season?   How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:56 am

Mules, i was thinking about how many points it would take to get in the premiership!! How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? 852724

even though agree that Man Untd will more than likely win the Premiership and Spurs a close second. How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? 175137
Back to top Go down
Mules
Mules

PostSubject: Re: How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season?   How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 pm

How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? 927640 for myself. Apologies How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? 875123
Back to top Go down
fforestfach jack
Swansea Fan
fforestfach jack

Reputation Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season?   How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:51 am

Ithink, Aslong as you ger more than the team who are first, you will get promoted, and that goes for every team How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? 47345
Back to top Go down
Mules
Mules

PostSubject: Re: How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season?   How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:33 am

You can't have more points than the team that are first. That'd make you first.
Back to top Go down
fforestfach jack
Swansea Fan
fforestfach jack

Reputation Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season?   How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:24 am

only now i read over what i said, yeeah didnt make sense haha sorry How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? 543416 but i meant aslong as you have more points than the team thats second in the table How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? 852724
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season?   How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Many Points Needed to Make The Premiership This Season?
Page 1 of 1