Welcome to Cardiff is Blue!
Welcome to Cardiff is Blue!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gareth Baker
Forum Administrator

Reputation Points : 5

"Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas Empty
PostSubject: "Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas   "Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:03 pm

"Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas 2ui7uoi

What ideas do you have for the protest? Anything would help. We can calmly discuss ideas here, and hopefully come up with an outcome all are happy with. There are talks of scarves, banners, chants and blue smoke cans to be used. What are your thoughts?

Last edited by Gareth Baker on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billy Hunt.
Kevin McNaughton
Kevin McNaughton
Billy Hunt.

Reputation Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: "Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas   "Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:06 pm

The march against Newcastle is a good idea. I think it should be planned for three o'clock though. While the game is on, we're protesting. Would look good.

Those travelling to FGR will have a big part to play. The first protest, the first game for the Dragons.
Back to top Go down
Dudders
Adam Matthews
Adam Matthews

Reputation Points : -4

PostSubject: Re: "Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas   "Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Some new chants are a must I think, nothing offensive to the Malaysians obviously.

All we are singing, is Cardiff is blue.

We're Cardiff City, we'll always be blue.

etc etc
Back to top Go down
Gareth Baker
Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: "Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas   "Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:08 pm

I agree that FGR has a big part. It will show who is serious about the protest and willing to turn up.

I don't understand why you'd want it to be at 3 'o clock, though?
Back to top Go down
Gareth Baker
Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: "Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas   "Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:12 pm

"You are my Cardiff, my only Cardiff, you make happy when you are blue. You'll never notice how much I love you, so please don't take the bluebirds away" "Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas 661380
Back to top Go down
Dudders
Adam Matthews
Adam Matthews

Reputation Points : -4

PostSubject: Re: "Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas   "Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:48 pm

By marching during the game it shows how we don't feel part of the club anymore I guess. I think maybe starting at half 2 and reaching the ground at kick off might have a better impact, but see what the masses go with I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas   "Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

"Cardiff is Blue" Protest ideas
Page 1 of 1