Welcome to Cardiff is Blue!
Welcome to Cardiff is Blue!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tomoccfc1927
Chris Burke
Chris Burke
tomoccfc1927

Reputation Points : 14

Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings... Empty
PostSubject: Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings...   Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings... EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Marshall - 7 - Didn't have much to do tbh, but was solid when called upon. Collected crosses decently but still prefer Heaton.
Mcnaughton - 7 - Thought he was decent today. Few good runs and didn't really let their winger do much. Class skill too Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings... 852724
Naylor - 6 - Thought he was average, Got well forward reasonably well but still looked shaky when defending.
Riggott - 8 - Finally makes his debut and thought he was class. Didn't really let their forwards have a look in.
Hudson - 7 - Another decent performance from Hudson. Has improved a lot!
Whittingham - 6 - Didn't think he did much today. Needs to release the pass a lot quicker.
Olofinjana - 7 - Broke up a few Coventry attacks and took his goal well.
Mcphail - 9 - Thought he was man of the match today. Outstanding performance, Made a hell of difference having Mcphail in the middle who is very composed and gets the ball down and picked the passes today.
Bellamy - 9 - Totally ripped the right back apart with his pace. Set up Olofinjana's goal and really showed his class at times.
Keogh - 6/7 - Again worked hard and kept the ball one but his end product lets him down. Good quick freekick to set up Bellamy for Olofinjana's goal
Chopra - 8 - Although he missed a handful of good opportunities i thought he was good today and looked back to his normal self. On another day he would have scored a hat trick today, and also if Westwood wasn't on top form.

Very good performance against a decent Coventry side. Onwards and upwards. Role on Tuesday. Cmon Cityyyyyyyyyyy Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings... 175137 Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings... 175137
Back to top Go down
tomoccfc1927
Chris Burke
Chris Burke
tomoccfc1927

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings...   Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings... EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Roll Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings... 927640
Back to top Go down
Billy Hunt.
Kevin McNaughton
Kevin McNaughton
Billy Hunt.

Reputation Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings...   Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings... EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Think I agree with that mate
Back to top Go down
Sam the Bluebird
Chris Burke
Chris Burke
Sam the Bluebird

Reputation Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings...   Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings... EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:42 pm

6/7 for Keogh, hmm, I thought Keogh was brilliant today!

He seems far more of a threat now than he was at the beginning, linking up excellently with Bellamy and Chopra today, I'm so pleased we played it on the floor, WITHOUT Bothroyd :D
Back to top Go down
CardiffCityBarmy
Solomon Taiwo
Solomon Taiwo
CardiffCityBarmy

Reputation Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings...   Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings... EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Sam the Bluebird wrote:

He seems far more of a threat now than he was at the beginning, linking up excellently with Bellamy and Chopra today, I'm so pleased we played it on the floor, WITHOUT Bothroyd :D

I know and you know, and everyone else know's we should play this way. But will Dave Jones keep it like this? Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings... 678611 Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings... 678611
Back to top Go down
tomoccfc1927
Chris Burke
Chris Burke
tomoccfc1927

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings...   Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings... EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Sam the Bluebird wrote:

He has improved a lot and is still improving. He did link up well with both Chopra and Bellamy but i thought his end product was poor. One thing i do like about him though is his 100% commitment attitude!
Back to top Go down
tomoccfc1927
Chris Burke
Chris Burke
tomoccfc1927

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings...   Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings... EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:55 pm

CardiffCityBarmy wrote:
Sam the Bluebird wrote:

I know and you know, and everyone else know's we should play this way. But will Dave Jones keep it like this? Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings... 678611 Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings... 678611
Imo i think that having Riggott at the back today we played the long ball less. To me, he looked like he could actually make a pass out of defence to the midfield. Also having Mcphail back in the team helped us have a lot more composure in the middle of the park. Thought he ran the show in midfield today. Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings... 175137
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings...   Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings... Empty

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City v Coventry City Player ratings...
Page 1 of 1