Welcome to Cardiff is Blue!
Welcome to Cardiff is Blue!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wales team to face Switzerland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Editor
Gaffer

Reputation Points : 30

Wales team to face Switzerland Empty
PostSubject: Wales team to face Switzerland   Wales team to face Switzerland EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:28 pm

Hennessey, Gunter, Williams, Blake, Taylor, Allen, Ramsey, Crofts, Bale, Morison, Bellamy.

Strong line up, got to be honest. Love the inclusion of Allen now that Ledley, who is so poor for Wales, is injured.
Back to top Go down
http://cardiffcityforum.com
Colonel Cardiffi
Adam Matthews
Adam Matthews
Colonel Cardiffi

Reputation Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wales team to face Switzerland   Wales team to face Switzerland EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:32 pm

This will be a win for Wales. I don't think I'll watch the game and just go about my life assuming we won it.

Back to top Go down
Editor
Gaffer

Reputation Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Wales team to face Switzerland   Wales team to face Switzerland EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:45 pm

Won't be watching it unfortunately. Got to get absolutely off my face off alcohol instead. Better than being off my face on inevitable disappointment I guess Wales team to face Switzerland 36522
Back to top Go down
http://cardiffcityforum.com
Arfur Europe
Adam Matthews
Adam Matthews
Arfur Europe

Reputation Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wales team to face Switzerland   Wales team to face Switzerland EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Baker wrote:
Won't be watching it unfortunately. Got to get absolutely off my face off alcohol instead. Better than being off my face on inevitable disappointment I guess Wales team to face Switzerland 36522

Oh ye of little faith - we battered them.

Come on cymru - let's bag 3rd place v Bulgaria and storm up the *completely made up* FIFA rankings.

Wales team to face Switzerland 782623
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wales team to face Switzerland   Wales team to face Switzerland Empty

Back to top Go down

Wales team to face Switzerland
Page 1 of 1