Welcome to Cardiff is Blue!
Welcome to Cardiff is Blue!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday...

Go down 
+2
ccfc95
tomoccfc1927
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tomoccfc1927
Chris Burke
Chris Burke
tomoccfc1927

Reputation Points : 14

FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday... Empty
PostSubject: FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday...   FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:55 am

The Bluebirds support at Watford was magnificent on Tuesday afternoon, with over 2,200 travelling Cardiff City fans making their way up the M4 to Hertfordshire in poor weather conditions.

Unfortunately the result was disappointing for all of us, but the support never gave up or stopped singing right to the end, which was recognised and appreciated from all of us at the club.

As a small but heartfelt thank you we would like to reward all Cardiff City supporters who made the trip, hoping to partially help to overcome the disappointment... much like the lads will aim to do on Saturday at Ashton Gate and at Cardiff City Stadium next Tuesday night against Leeds.We are offering everyone who made the trip a one off 15% discount in the club shop, covering all Cardiff City products*.

So if you are an Ambassador, then this means you will get an additional 15% on top of your current discount, giving you a total of 25% off.

We would like to take this opportunity to once again thank all of our supporters for their fantastic and continued support. Win, lose or draw ... I'll Be There.

Taken off the Official website
Back to top Go down
ccfc95
Gavin Rae
Gavin Rae

Reputation Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday...   FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:35 pm

I'll be in there before jan 7th then FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday... 96055
Back to top Go down
Mashy
David Marshall
David Marshall
Mashy

Reputation Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday...   FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:11 am

I was there and they can shove their discount up their arse. I'd rather see the team reward us with 3 points.
Back to top Go down
tomoccfc1927
Chris Burke
Chris Burke
tomoccfc1927

Reputation Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday...   FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:41 am

Mashy wrote:
I was there and they can shove their discount up their arse. I'd rather see the team reward us with 3 points.
FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday... 47345 Might aswel use the discount though FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday... 852724
Back to top Go down
Rhys The Peace
Adam Matthews
Adam Matthews

Reputation Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday...   FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:11 am

It was a brilliant game for atmosphere!

We never stopped singing, and I will use that discount!
Back to top Go down
Editor
Gaffer

Reputation Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday...   FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:16 am

We never bloody stop singing, unless it's at home in which case... we never start
Back to top Go down
http://cardiffcityforum.com
Rhys The Peace
Adam Matthews
Adam Matthews

PostSubject: Re: FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday...   FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:18 am

Home atmosphere is nothing like Ninian Park
Back to top Go down
Editor
Gaffer

Reputation Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday...   FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:44 am

there were a lot of dire atmospheres at NP though
Back to top Go down
http://cardiffcityforum.com
Rhys The Peace
Adam Matthews
Adam Matthews

PostSubject: Re: FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday...   FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:02 am

True. I remember leaving at 60 minutes, when we drew 0-0 with QPR.

It might have been routledges return, possibly confusing it with another time, but anyhow worst game of my life.
Back to top Go down
Sam the Bluebird
Chris Burke
Chris Burke
Sam the Bluebird

Reputation Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday...   FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:23 am

Rhys The Peace wrote:
True. I remember leaving at 60 minutes, when we drew 0-0 with QPR.

It might have been routledges return, possibly confusing it with another time, but anyhow worst game of my life.
60? FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday... 852724
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday...   FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday... Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Anyone who went to Watford yesterday...
Page 1 of 1